In honor of the 10th Anniversary of Buffy, we have a special round of Buffy Trivia. This round is based on beginnings and deals with the first time certain things happened and things that all lead back to the beginning.
Since this is just a single set of questions (no categories) there are no special rules. Just answer the trivia to the best of your abilities (without looking anything up). All answers must be in by the end of the day on March 16.
Buffy Trivia: 10th Anniversary of Buffy Edition
1. Who was the first person to open the Hellmouth? A. Angelus B. The First Evil C. The Master
2. Who is the first person other than Buffy to kill a vampire? A. Giles. B. Willow. C. Xander
3. Who is the first school official or teacher slain? A. Dr. Gregory B. Ms. Calendar C. Principal Flutie
4. What episode first features Angel shirtless? A. "Teacher's Pet" B. "Angel" C. "Surprise"
5. What is the name of the first non-vampire demon seen on the show? A. Moloch the Corruptor B. Natalie French C. The Primals
6. What is the first vampire order mentioned in the series? A. El Eliminati B. The Order of Aurelius C. Turok-han
7. In what class was Willow tutoring Xander in Season 1? A. Algebra B. European History C. Geometry
ETA: See? I shouldn't write these off the top of my head, I wind up making mistakes. Dusted credits Faith as coining the term in the episode "Enemies" however daedream_fanbot remembered Xander saying it in "What's My Line, Part 1". So, for now, I'm pulling this question out. Thanks daedream_fanbot!
9. What is the first episode Joss Whedon directed? A. "Prophecy Girl" B. "When She Was Bad" C. "Innocence"
10. In what episode does Mr. Gordo make his first appearance? A. "Angel" B. "What's My Line, Part 1" C. "Surprise"
Nobody's Stays Dead
Name the person(s) who first killed each of the following characters.
14. Vampire Willow
Identify: First Lines
Identify the speaker for each of the following lines. The lines are all the characters' first line on the show.
|15. Home, sweet home.
16. I'm okay. It's okay. Well, that was bracing.
17. I'm up, Mom!
18. Ah, heh. Is there a problem, ma'am?
19. Of course, training procedures have been updated quite a bit since your day. Much greater emphasis on field work.
20. Nice bag. Prada?
B1. This is an expanded universe question (which is why it's a bonus question): Into every generation a Slayer is born. Buffy is the Slayer for this "generation." According to The Book of Fours, who is the Slayer that immediately preceded her?
B2. On what day (date) did Buffy the Vampire Slayer first air?
Buffy Trivia: 10th Anniversary of Buffy Edition ends on March 16.